Monday, October 20, 2008

RAIN KILLER: Chapter Six

Shit! What had happened?! I completely missed my therapy session and here I am all-wet to my feet again! I’m going crazy… I can’t go on like this… I feel pathetic now that tears are streaming down on my cheeks. I’m frustrated with my self. Why me out of all the people in the world? Why me? I had always been a good person. I never do anything bad to others even when they hurt me… My life had always been miserable.

“Olivia…” I hear that voice again; a woman’s voice in my head and it’s not mine…

“Who are you?” I asked to myself.

“Look into the mirror, dear…” She said. “You finally can hear me, do you?” She asked, laughing wickedly.

And I look into the mirror. I can’t believe it. It’s my eyes, my blue eyes! One of it had gone green! No way that could’ve happened…

“I’m here for you, Olivia…” she said and laughed hysterically.

No! It can’t be happening! I shut my eyes tightly and shut my ears with my hands. I screamed out loud and felt tears streaming down my closed eyes. I don’t want this. I’m not listening! I can’t let this happen… she’s taking over me. I can’t let this happen…

No comments: