Wednesday, October 8, 2008

RAIN KILLER: Chapter Four

Yes! It’s raining! As soon as the rain hits Olivia, she turns to me, Natasha. She had a dream of me last night…. The girl with brown hair and green eyes; the one that jump-off that window; that’s me.

They killed my beloved husband, Jason. Stupid things! I shouldn’t have told them the password ‘cause I knew they’re going to kill us anyway. I wasn’t thinking… But today, I’m going to finish off the last of them, the one who killed me.

I did jump off that building but I survived. I’ve been in coma for 3 weeks. When I woke up, nothing left in me but revenge… I grade up my skills on almost everything lethal from handling guns, flying a helicopter, to self defense. But my silly unforgivable mistake had let him killed me. Bloody hell! Anyway, I no longer have the face of Natasha. He wouldn’t know me now. What a pleasant thought… I’m going to off to his office now as a journalist. We’ve set-up a meeting and I’ll be ‘interviewing’ him….

No comments: