Wednesday, October 8, 2008

RAIN KILLER: Chapter Five

His steady face watching me… He looks neutral, unlike the time when he stabbed me to death. At that time, I can see the evil in his eyes. Now, he looks sad. I wonder why he hated me so much… well, maybe because I’ve ruined his career and fake my love for him. I’ll never love any man other than Jason, the one he had murdered.

He didn’t know me now. He hasn’t seen the evil in my eyes. He took everything away from me. Hurm… I also took everything away from him. I had killed all four of his dearest families… Now, we’re equal and it’s his turn to die.

“So, Mr. Stanton, does the personal incidents involving your family affects your work?” I asked pretending to sound more of a journalist.

“Um… I do admit that it does affect my work. But I’m trying to handle things more professionally…” I heard him said all that while trying to hide the sadness. But I can tell just how broken his heart is…

“Knowing you, you do handle things professionally, Steven…” I said mentioning him by his first name so that he knows that something’s wrong as I gave him a sinister smile…

“What do you mean?”

I laughed hysterically. “It feels really good when you don’t recognize me, Steven. Don’t worry, it’ll end soon…”

“I’m calling the security-“

“-they’re dead…”

He couldn’t say a word now looking at me, all so confused.

“It’s me. I’m back from the dead for you

I can imagine it all well in my head. I’ll make it simple and fast. No mess… I’m going to stab him in the throat and let him bleed to death with this knife in my bag. Next, I’ll burn down his entire small-sized office. All the documents, the flesh, and the bones will turn to ashes. Now, he is looking at me with fear in his eyes and it’s me who had the evil eyes…

No comments: